Add to Cart
INNO3D Nvidia GT 710 2GB – 64-BIT DDR3 Graphic Card
- Broadcast your Gameplay: Get great performance and image quality while livestreaming to Twitch or YouTube. The GTX 1660 Series dedicated hardware encoder delivers 15% improved efficiency over prior generation graphics cards and is optimized for Open Broadcaster Software (OBS).
- GeForce Experience: Capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends. Keep your drivers up to date and optimize your game settings. GeForce Experience lets you do it all, making it the essential companion to your GeForce graphics card.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A Protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
- TUF Compatibility Testing ensures TUF Gaming and TUF Gaming alliance components work together flawlessly.
- 144-Hour Validation Program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
GPU Engine Specs:
- CUDA Cores
- Graphics Clock-Base Clock (MHz)
- Memory Clock (MHz)
- Standard Memory Config (MB)
- Memory Interface
- Memory Interface Width
- Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec)
- Bus Support
- Certified for Windows 10
- Supported Technologies (CUDA, DX11, PhysX)
- SLI Options
- Multi Monitor
- Yes, 3 active monitors
- Maximum Digital Resolution (per output)
- Maximum VGA Resolution (per output)
- Standard Display Connectors
- HDMI, Dual Link DVI, VGA
- InternalAudio Input for HDMI
- HDMI Version
Standard Graphics Card Dimensions:
- Dual slot
Thermal and Power Specs:
- Maximum GPU Temperature (in C with ambient temperature 55c)
- 97 C
- Maximum Graphics Card Power (W)
- Minimum System Power Requirement (W)
- Supplementary Power Connectors
- Driver CD Kit
- DVI Dongle
- Mouse Pad
- 6-pin PCI-E Power Cable
Products are usually delivered in 3-5 Business Days